Friday, December 12, 2008

What is this 1099-OID I’ve Been Hearing About?

During your lifetime you have probably NOT had the Secretary of the Treasury / IRS ‘paying’ / discharging your debts for you or adjusting the [your] account according to HJR192.

You, like most people, have been giving your equity away (paying your bills) in the form of Federal Reserve Notes that you acquired through your labor.

You had the pre-paid account available but didn’t know it existed, or didn’t know how to use it, and the net result is you have been paying for ‘stuff’ the company should have been “paying” for all along.

Its time to fill out an “expense report” (a Form 1099-OID) and sending it to the payroll clerk to be reimbursed for the ‘stuff’ you paid for that the company was supposed to pay for.

The Form 1099-OID is known as an “original issue discount” form.

Remember that all men/women issue (originate) from the ground? They are God’s creation and therefore all labor that originates from them is also considered ‘original issue’.

Since we eventually return to the ground - all labor also needs to be returned to the source of the labor, and that would be to the man/woman who created products and services from his/her labor.

The 1099-OID is basically an expense report that needs to be submitted to ‘the company’ via the ‘payroll clerk’ to be reimbursed for purchases you made that the company should have paid for in the first place. Just like an expense report you need to attach the receipts (only in the event of and IRS audit) to the 1099 for proper accounting by the ‘payroll clerk’.

So let's review:
  • When you were born your parents entered a contract with the government / ‘the company’ that was bankrupt and you essentially went to work part time for them, to help pay off the debt the ‘company’ had incurred.
  • The instrument that was used was the “Application for Live Birth Certificate” and it became a binding contract. It also became a pledge to / for the ‘company’ and security they use to ‘pay’ the debt the ‘company’ has with the bankers.
  • One can redeem and regain control of the [birth certificate] instrument by filing a UCC-1 Financing Statement with the Secretary of State in one’s state and listing the birth certificate as [your] ‘property’, or collateral.
  • By filling out the Form SS-5 “Application for Social Security Benefits” we entered into another contract that allowed the ‘company’ to access the [our] prepaid account that was created with the passage of House Joint Resolution (HJR) 192. (learn about this resolution) the SS-5 can be revoked and the contract rescinded by simply filling out an Form SS521 “Withdrawal of Social Security Benefits”.
  • By creating a bond and sending it with a copy of one’s duly filed UCC-1 to the Secretary of the Treasury one can then access the prepaid account that was created and begin to discharge any debt incurred from that point forward.
  • Please be aware that this is an ongoing learning process. If there is something you don’t understand DO NOT DO THESE PROCEDURES. Get some help from someone who has done this. As one may suspect, this website doesn’t cover everything needed.

For more information on the subject, or a list of people that can give you assistance on how to complete a 1099 OID on your behalf, please post here and I will be sure to contact you.

Regards,
Edward

21 comments:

  1. I'm very interesting in this, I need help, please call me at 562-537-5552 or email me at lennyyou@appletreeleasing.com
    Lenny You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, will be in contact soon Lenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. contact me at colorless89@aol.com, I request more information, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much interested in this. I need assistance in preparing 10-99 OID. I can be reached via Email: matheja60@yahoo.com

    J. Mathew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please contact me at imkbeatz@aol.com
    very interested in this info

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Edward,

    please contact me at dmirus@hotmail.com
    thank you in advance,
    Dmitry Rusakov

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im all set, just getting to learn more regarding the IRS Forms.
    1099-oid, 1040, 1040v and 1096.

    Lookng for step by step info on how to get it done in one step to built more confidence.
    Would you please contact me with any info?

    dan2nice@gmail.com

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. FYI, event my TDA is setup...

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edward:
    Please have someone contact all me about the 1099 OID form and who I can contact for filling out the appropriate forms correctly.

    Also, I'm concerning about what consequences may come about once I file the 1099 OID form.

    Thanks, Fred

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking for help on filling my 1099 OID
    ucc-1, SS521 without finding jail.
    masgolfin@yahoo.com Thanks, Matt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Edward,

    I have heard so much about this but have no proper instruction of how to complete the 1099-OID or any other documentation to put this process into effect. I would genuinely appreciate your assistance. Contact me at debtrelief4u@yahoo.com. David Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to talk with you about this info
    I've looked into some sources and couldn't find the steps to learn in order to begin the process;I would greatly appreciate your assistance because I'm very interested in this matter,I've been for awhile! you can contact me at mwkhalil0@gmail.com or (404)-923-0432

    ReplyDelete
  13. contact me please 6824726186

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need help with this! please respond
    david_7896@yahoo.com 870-688-3067
    thanks,'
    david thompson

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please contact me at 3212002758. You can also contact me at andreellerbe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya. I really need help with the process. I've been doing research, but i have found more research on the prison outcomes than with success stories regarding OID process. Please assist.
    ynvy0u@gmail.com
    5108631619

    ReplyDelete
  18. Edward; you still around, friend? What's your insight on the tda accounts that have gone viral since 7/2017? What is the connection?

    Humbly seeking,
    Rhajaan J Edwards
    hempressjah@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. please reply to this comment as notifications are turned on here.


    thank you kindly

    ReplyDelete