You, like most people, have been giving your equity away (paying your bills) in the form of Federal Reserve Notes that you acquired through your labor.
You had the pre-paid account available but didn’t know it existed, or didn’t know how to use it, and the net result is you have been paying for ‘stuff’ the company should have been “paying” for all along.
Its time to fill out an “expense report” (a Form 1099-OID) and sending it to the payroll clerk to be reimbursed for the ‘stuff’ you paid for that the company was supposed to pay for.
The Form 1099-OID is known as an “original issue discount” form.
Remember that all men/women issue (originate) from the ground? They are God’s creation and therefore all labor that originates from them is also considered ‘original issue’.
Since we eventually return to the ground - all labor also needs to be returned to the source of the labor, and that would be to the man/woman who created products and services from his/her labor.
The 1099-OID is basically an expense report that needs to be submitted to ‘the company’ via the ‘payroll clerk’ to be reimbursed for purchases you made that the company should have paid for in the first place. Just like an expense report you need to attach the receipts (only in the event of and IRS audit) to the 1099 for proper accounting by the ‘payroll clerk’.
So let's review:
- When you were born your parents entered a contract with the government / ‘the company’ that was bankrupt and you essentially went to work part time for them, to help pay off the debt the ‘company’ had incurred.
- The instrument that was used was the “Application for Live Birth Certificate” and it became a binding contract. It also became a pledge to / for the ‘company’ and security they use to ‘pay’ the debt the ‘company’ has with the bankers.
- One can redeem and regain control of the [birth certificate] instrument by filing a UCC-1 Financing Statement with the Secretary of State in one’s state and listing the birth certificate as [your] ‘property’, or collateral.
- By filling out the Form SS-5 “Application for Social Security Benefits” we entered into another contract that allowed the ‘company’ to access the [our] prepaid account that was created with the passage of House Joint Resolution (HJR) 192. (learn about this resolution) the SS-5 can be revoked and the contract rescinded by simply filling out an Form SS521 “Withdrawal of Social Security Benefits”.
- By creating a bond and sending it with a copy of one’s duly filed UCC-1 to the Secretary of the Treasury one can then access the prepaid account that was created and begin to discharge any debt incurred from that point forward.
- Please be aware that this is an ongoing learning process. If there is something you don’t understand DO NOT DO THESE PROCEDURES. Get some help from someone who has done this. As one may suspect, this website doesn’t cover everything needed.